Education Institutes, 'Learn to Make a Difference' Scholarship waives the tuition fee requirements for eligible individuals. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist those whose main barrier to further education is the financial commitment. Education Institute will issue a maximum of 4 scholarships per financial year across our public courses:
- CHC50113 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLT33115 - Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Operating Theatre Technician)
- CHC43415 - Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
To be eligible, you:
- Must not be eligible to access government funding via the Skills First Program.
- Must demonstrate genuine need for tuition fee assistance.
- Must meet all other suitability assessments. This includes suitability for course and industry at Pre Training Review and Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment.
- Must not be on a student visa
- Must be able to demonstrate Genuine Financial Hardship – Without the tuition fee assistance you would not be able to undertake this course. The primary barrier into entering education is the tuition fee cost.
- Must have a current concession card
- Enter a new industry – You wish to begin work in a new industry.
- Career Change – You are looking to change careers.
- Return to Work Scholarship – You have been unemployed for a minimum of 6 months and are looking to obtain a qualification to assist you in returning to work.
Scholarship Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis. The first stage is to submit the online scholarship application form.
You will hear within 4 weeks if you have been shortlisted and invited to interview. At the interview you will be required to undertake a 30 minute Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment to ensure you have the skills required to undertake your chosen course. Please note, if successful at interview, you will need to attend a Pre Training Review where you are assessed for suitability and provided key course information.
After the interview you will be notified of the outcome within 4 weeks.
Complete the application below to begin the process.