Begin your journey as a leader, key influencer and mentor within your industry. Together we will strive to professionalise the OTT industry and and embed a strong code of ethics and conduct.
The Certificate IV in Operating Theatre Technical Support (HLT47515) has been developed with the sole focus of professionalising the theatre technician role within the hospital environment and health care industry. Operating Theatre Technicians with at least 12 months experience will learn to build advanced leadership and mentoring skills to set a positive example for your workplace and be able to effectively manage a theatre technician team.
Throughout your studies, together we will unlock the core values of personal mastery and emotional intelligence, which will take our graduates on a journey of self discovery and be able to add real value to the everyday operations of the hospital. Key themes running throughout this qualification are building leadership capacity and significant industry research. There are 3 major projects which are developed and implemented within the workplace (see course breakdown for details).
- COMMENCEMENT DATES: click here to see our course calendar
- DURATION:14 Sessions over 8 months
- LOCATION:Collingwood Campus + Workplace based assessments
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Must currently be working as an Operating Theatre Technician in addition to having 12 months full time experience (or part time equivalent)
- COURSE FEES: This course may be funded by the state and Commonwealth governments. Accessing funding may impact your future access to funding. To see a full breakdown of course fees, please click here.
- Government Funded:$400 tuition fee + $0 material fee
- Not Government Funded:$4200 tuition fee + $0 material fee