Build an understanding on how to be a holistic practitioner in the leisure and health sector. Unlock your desire for unselfish service to your community and humanity and discover the gifts within you that you can give to other people.
As a student undertaking the Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (CHC43415) you will learn to connect with the belief that community service work is more than just a job, it’s a way of life.
Within the course as a student you will develop key reflective practice skills, respectful communication skills and the capacity for genuine empathy and compassion. This will be exhibited in the workplace through the kind of attitude that employers covet so highly: a reliable, emotionally intelligent and resilient employee able to communicate effectively with clients and team members
Our leisure and health program creates progressive and versatile leisure and health graduates. As a graduate you will learn the importance and implementation of person-centred care and how to put the client’s needs and wants at the forefront of all decisions and activities.
- COMMENCEMENT DATES AND LOCATIONS: We have new classes starting monthly across Frankston, Resevoir and Werribee. Click here to see our next commencement dates in your area.
- DURATION: 17 Sessions over 10 months
- PLACEMENT:3 weeks (120 hours) + We help you find your placement to help get you job ready with highly regarded industry leaders! Click here to check out our top tips for practical placement in leisure and health!
- COURSE FEES: This course may be funded by the state and Commonwealth governments. Accessing funding may impact your future access to funding. To see a full breakdown of course fees, please click here.
- Government Funded:$0
- Not Government Funded:$4,500.00 tuition fee