As an Operating Theatre Technician, you will be a valued, key member of a well-oiled team. Undertaking such a significant role within a highly professional health care environment, you will be respected by your peers and surgeons alike.
As a part of the Certificate III in Health Services Assistance - Operating Theatre Technician (HLT33115) we will get you ready for a high intensive environment within the operating theatre. The delivery of this holistic course is based on our experienced trainers’ knowledge of the outside health care sector and to completely prepare you for the expectations and pressures of the job.
Throughout your studies, together we will unlock the core values required to work in the health care industry. You will gain the insight into the philosophy of Australia’s health system and the underpinning values required to practice in an important role within an operating theatre.
- COMMENCEMENT DATES: We have classes commencing every 3 months. Click here to see our upcoming commencement dates.
- DURATION:15 Sessions over 10 months
- PLACEMENT:2 weeks + We help you find your placement to help you get job ready with highly regarded industry leaders!
- LOCATION:Collingwood Campus
- COURSE FEES: This course may be funded by the state and Commonwealth governments. Accessing funding may impact your future access to funding. To see a full breakdown of course fees, please click here.
- Government Funded:$1,575.00 tuition fee + $85.00 material fee + $200.00 placement fee
- Not Government Funded:$4,500.00 tuition fee + $85.00 material fee + $200.00 placement fee